“FAITH IT’S STRENGTH AND POWER!”

Greetings Brothers and Sisters in Our Lord Yeshua:

I am writing this article to share what I believe will open the door for many discerning Christian individuals to gain a new position for personal healings. I must first establish my position; I believe what we suffer in the flesh has first occurred in the Spirit and eventually manifests in the flesh as various maladies physically, mentally and eventually emotionally.

So with that thought in mind, I am sharing the following I believe has come to me through the Holy Spirit while ministering through Yeshua to a sister in the U.K.! Her malady is Fibromyalgia and Sjdrodens Syndrome crippling her with daily pain having science relate they are uncurable. Leah’s first contact with me was on Jan. 27 2017  via text message. I have with Leah’s permission transcribed our conversation over the few days we worked together showing the power of our Lord sat work.

So you can understand Leah was home bound and remained so over a long period of time due to her agonizing pain and lack of sleep. She was unable to visit or travel with her son as the testimony goes on you should recognize the Lord’s work in her, and the freedom gained. Here is the story as it unfolds, keep in mind this is all being done in the spirit. This article is lengthy however with a purpose I encourage all to read it to the end to obtain the full benefit of this testimony.

The following was a message of explanation of how we were going to approach Leah’s situation: Greetings Leah I pray I have not scared you away with my previous information. Here are further details of how the Lord works through faith and why. For deeper understanding we will go to James 4:3 Ye ask, and receive not because ye ask amiss that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

If you recall I stated earlier we don’t receive healing in the flesh but through the spirit. As humans, we have the following with us at all times Pride, Vanity, Luxury, and Sensuality. These are the things that exclude prayer only because we do not recognize them as part of our lives.

Our Lord will not reward these things as part of healing in the flesh because as humans they would be the things we would serve. However, when we are in the spirit and submitting ourselves to the Lords will the enmity’s are not present as we are not praying for fleshly desires.

It is in these moments of prayer and submission we find grace and healing in the spirit and eventually the flesh as a testimony to Gods greatness and mercies. So in conclusion to this statement when our prayers are within grace they are heard and answered, but if they are for the lusts of the flesh, they will return empty.

So to continue Leah’s situation and how the ministering began. After receiving a detailed text message describing some events some very deeply emotional occurring during the past year. The Lord provided me this analogy to share with Leah. “Greetings Leah” thank you for sharing and my prayers go out to you and your family. I pray the “Lord” comfort you and family. I hope this little analogy brings a better way of understanding what our Father is doing in your life.

“Earlier this AM I sharpened our kitchen knives.” I use a knife sharpening machine, it has three different stages. Each stage putting a little more edge to the steel thus making the knife a little sharper. The level of sharpness is determined by the person doing the sharpening.

Leah, please consider for the blade to receive an edge it has to be drawn across the stone which creates a lot of grinding taking off the old edge and creating a new one. I hope you and your family can see the Lord is preparing you for a task only he knows. I realize it is sometimes difficult to understand how we must suffer through the preparation stage the Lord puts us through.

When you think it through though like the steel we need to be ground to be freed of the old to receive the new edge. The turmoil you’re suffering seems unbearable but keep the analogy in mind the steel suffers grinding to be sharper as do we to gain strength and faith in our walk and dedication in our service to the Lord. There are several ways to see your plight recognize the Lord in all of this knowing He will never give you more than you can handle.

My prayer heavenly Father loose angels unto Leah and her family to protect and comfort while you shape and mold them for your tasks to come. This I pray in the name of Yeshua Amen.

On the 29th of Jan 2017, I received the following reply from Leah

Dearest Robert. Thank you for those lovely kind words. I will remember the sharpening of your knives as I understand the meaning. Thank you for praying for my family and me. Nobody else knows what we have been through not to the extent about my son Joel. For some reason, I seemed to trust you. Thank you for your blessings. Please keep in touch even if its once in a while. Your words comforted me.

To which I replied the following

Leah our paths cross because I follow our Lords call to bring water and food for the soul and spirit of those who may need an oasis offering a place of rest and nurturing. I thank you for your trust and invite you to ask about anything as the Lord has called me to provide as you require. Yeshua’s humble servant. God’s many blessings for you.
Robert
For your son perhaps he might take in Psalm 51:1 – 19 so he might know this Psalm if studied brings a Godly sorrow for David’s sin which I believe your son can relate to. It shows a verbal confession. A turning away from sin and denouncement of it. Forgiveness. A deep restoration to God’s favor. Rejoicing in Salvation. And a willingness to testify to others about the grace of God. I pray for our Lord to loose angels onto your son to protect guide and lead him to discernment and understanding. Amen (The explanation comes from Bible commentary).
Robert
Leah the Lord is showing me to ask you while resting in the oasis to begin praying for Him to reveal what your task is to be and then meditate and be quiet in the Spirit knowing He will speak to you. God’s blessings are with you.

To which I received this reply:

Robert, I too believe that people come into each other’s lives for a reason. I believe u have come into mine and my sons to help us guide us and support us in our faith. I do believe the Lord has joined us together. I will pass your message on to Joel as I understand where u are coming from. When I became sick, all my friends left me to get on with it. None of them come to see my ring or text. The only person who has kept in touch is one of the little boy’s moms who I cared for twice a day. He had muscular dystrophy was so funny and loveable I loved him like my own. His parents are Muslim, and they treated me like family. Sadly my favorite little boy Baber passed away after a routine operation in which he’d had many before. I was the only one at his 10th bday party as I was his best buddy he always said then 10 days later he was gone. Along with my faith. Our paths have created a new bond between the Lord and me and this I cannot bless u enough. Thankyou

To which I replied

Leah, I am here 24/7 if you need to call 7804970612 anytime enjoy the oasis it will strengthen you for whatever our Lord has for you. I cannot understand your constant pain physically but can hope to heal your spiritual hits as we go forward and know that as your spirit and soul strengthen your physical pain will become less intrusive and will fade from your mind. I learned at a very young age the difference between acquaintance and friend which I’m sure you now know as well.
To which I received the following reply

JAN 30TH, 4:28 AM Leah

Good morning Robert. I slept like a baby last night and haven’t been up long which is very rare for me as I need my painkillers and morphine around half 8. Today I feel better in myself. Normally I would be in so much pain with oversleeping, but I’m not. I have found out like u said the difference between acquaintances and friends a long time ago. I went to my oasis but will keep trying. It’s hard to switch off. I just needed to tell u how different I feel this morning Robert

To which I responded
Great the more you break down your comfort zones, the less control pain has over you and your life and remember you are turning it over to the Lord. Those who suffer constant pain center it in their lives allowing it to dictate and control. The more you give to the Lord the less control it has in your life. Your Oasis will offer you an additional break from the pain as you rest, an Oasis can be a journey, a movie, a visit an activity which takes thought process, nothing seriously challenging.

JAN 31ST, 7:58 AM

Leah
Ha ha. Meditated yesterday twice. First I was on an island only small with a man dressed in white. No words were passed. I did it again just before going to sleep this time I was on a boat in a bad storm. The Same man was with me. I was kneeling down as I was frightened of the sea as it was bashing all around. The man said to take my hand and face your fears. I took his hand and stood up watching the waves huge they were. It was also raining. Today I have been pottering around doing some cleaning and washing etc. Joel’s on his way home from his dads, and I’m looking forward to going out with him tomorrow. I hope u are well and can understand what I saw while meditating. Was this the Lord himself. Also, Thank you for the video it made me laugh ha
to which I responded

It’s good to hear you’re getting into a routine and yes the Lord is always with us we just don’t realize it at times as we think we have everything under control. As you were seeing our Father was showing you in the spirit his presence and that you are stronger than you believe, the storm was a preview of how you see your life presently.
He was showing you how to lean on him and face your fears just take his hand trust in him and your faith in him. Leah, you are being blessed go with your faith knowing you have nothing to worry.
Can you recognize how it felt when you took His hand and asked to stand up if you can hold that feeling use it to strengthen your spirit? Here is what I have always believed and teach. Nothing happens to us in the flesh that has not already happened to us in the spirit first.

Disease or Healing occurs in the spirit, then in the flesh. So considering this truth, we need to first deepen our faith and walk with the Father. What you are doing is conditioning yourself to walk in faith without any doubt. The example is when the Lord asked Peter to walk with Him on water and Peter did until he doubted and sank. Hold onto the Lord’s hand deepen your walk step out onto the water exercise your faith increase it, faith is like a muscle the more we use it, the stronger and deeper it becomes and the more we learn to trust in it.
All is well here, and in prayer, for those who are looking to have more light in their lives and studying what the Holy Spirit is bringing so, I can share with those who have been drawn into my life. I’m happy to hear you are spending more time with your son and going out to enjoy life as it is. God’s blessings Leah

FEB 01 2017 WED 2:40AM

To which Leah responded
Good morning Robert. I meditated again last night. This time we were in a forest. The Lord was holding my hand I was barefoot so could feel the leaves under my feet. We came across a huge old beautiful tree. He told me to go and hug it as the tree was hundreds of yrs old and unyielding to last so many yrs. I did what he said. Then he asked me to sip the sap that was running down it As I was doing it tasted like honey then I felt drips, of dew falling on me. It was a beautiful forest all autumn colors. I now know that the Lord is with me. I’m going out today so really looking forward to it. Thank you for everything Robert. You are showing me the way forward, and in the Lord, I trust again

WED 4:27AM

Robert
Blessings to you Leah let your faith guide you to freedom through Yeshua
Leah
I sure will.
 Robert

Indeed you are receiving the deserved rest in the Oasis Leah. As you walk on the bed of leaves, you feel their presence and the joy of being free of your pain. Our Lord is showing you your strength in walking with him. Your embrace of the tree represents the longevity within your family tree and your acceptance of that longevity. The sap is substance giving you additional strength to continue your spiritual journey to the healing of spirit mind and finally the body (our temple)

Leah recognize we are made up of three parts Spirit ( gives us eternal life gift from God) Soul ( mind, will, & emotions gives us the ability to reason learn and discern) Body ( a physical place for the Spirit and Soul to be housed while we journey through life in our temple).
So knowing this we are now able to minister the proper care required for us to care for our temple (our body). Which the Lord asks us to look after along with his assistance at times. So here we begin our journey of healing the spirit to finally heal the body. Remember nothing occurs to us in the flesh which has not already occurred in the Spirit.
I pray your daily journeys bring strength to you again for a deeper understanding of where you are in your Spiritual healing.
Leah deepen your faith give all of your sorrows and pain over to our Father let him deal with them you move forward reconnecting with life family and the joys it brings us daily. Our Lord Tell’s us we do not receive because we know not what to ask for. Leah your time in the Oasis is to learn how to ask but more so what to ask for.
More importantly when, because the condition of our faith must be without any doubt when we step out to walk on water with our Lord who is holding His hand out to us. Peace be with you Leah God’s blessings.
Leah Dragonwind
Hi, Robert yes I am beginning to understand what the Lord is showing and telling me. I have been out with Joel for over 3 hrs and did more walking than I have in ages. I even drove. So I am beginning to learn from our Lord.
Robert
Leah, you are at a fork in your journey which requires a serious decision on your part. Please do not misunderstand the choices I’m about to layout, you are faced now with choosing Faith over science. Keep in mind your journey is just beginning and we need to deepen your understanding of faith and how to apply it and what to ask for and when.
Glory to our Lord for these new freedoms restored. I hear joy and laughter and possibly a little bit of giddiness. Give praise for these small pieces of healing Praise the Lord shout Hallelujah  Amen and thank you, Father.
Leah D
No, but his dad is going as we all knew him but Chris used to go for a pint and game of pool with him with Joel, and I don’t think I can face it. I will tell Joel and again Thankyou as its going to be a really hard day tomorrow for us all.
Robert
My prayers are with all of you. Just as a comfort during the time of loss is when we find ourselves in the comfort of our Fathers hands as we grieve this tearing of our spirits. Whether we believe it or not as friends a family we ate attached spiritually and when one has separated it is a tearing and is painful. Let the Lord comfort all Amen.
Leah D
Thank you for your prayer. Amen . Will spk tomorrow now as Joel needs comforting. Robert, I honestly do believe we were meant for our paths to be crossed
Amen
WED 10:01PM
“SO FOOLISH WAS I”!

THU 10:47AM

Robert
Greetings Leah hope your day went well yesterday.

THU 2:09PM

GOD RESISTETH THE PROUD!

FRI 2:23AM

Robert

FOR WE PREACH NOT OURSELVES!

Leah D
Morning Robert didn’t have a good day yesterday no pain was just tired, but I always am the day after I’ve been out. Wasn’t as bad as usual though which is good. The funeral went well. There was that many people there some couldn’t get in the crem. Scott had arranged everything even down to the food bk at the coach where they went for a pint and game of pool. Joel kept himself together which was good as I expected him to get really down. Taking Joel bk to his dads today but he’s bk on Tuesday for the Drs. I will read your photo now. Thank you for sharing it with me

Feb 3,2017, FRI 1:58PM
Greetings, Leah
Joy to the Lord for your pain relief and I ask for our Lord to strengthen you as you go through your day. I pray you will go to your oasis and gather further strength. Our turmoil is never seen as a seed of force, but it really is, as our Father sees them spiritually in that light. How we deal with them in the spirit will determine how deep it manifests in the flesh. What comes to me is the instructions our Lord gives us in respect to our temple (our body) and how we need to care for it. Most think only physically my thoughts are on the spiritual aspect. I believe if we deal with our physical afflictions in the spirit there is a tremendous opportunity of our Lord Yeshua healing us in the spirit which will then be manifest in our temple (body).
I know this is a call to place our belief in our faith as the Lord did with Peter walking on water, remember Peter did walk on water until he doubted.
That thought is our lesson of learning the depth and strength of our faith and what door’s it opens for us spiritually once we ask as the Lord is instructing us to.
Most think caring for our temple only physically my thoughts are on the spiritual aspect. I believe if we deal with our physical afflictions in the spirit our Lord Yeshua will heal us in the spirit which will then manifest in our temple (body). I know this is a call to place our belief in our faith as the Lord did with Peter walking on water remember Peter did walk on water until he doubted. That is our lesson learning the depth and strength of our faith and what door’s it opens for us spiritually.

Feb 4 2017 SAT 2:43AM

Leah D
Morning Robert Thank you for praying for me. I’m continuing to do what u say going to my oasis and praying to the Lord every night. My pain is much less as normally when I just get up I’m in agony, again over the past few days I seem to have very little. Yesterday I went to see mum my sister and nephew . My sister had bowl cancer 5 yrs ago then last January she had half her lung out . We have always been very close as she’s 15 yrs older than me . Since getting ill I haven’t been able to see her as much so had a good laugh . I seem also to be getting stronger even my mum said how well I look . Blessing to you Robert have a lovely day
Robert
Leah give praise to the Lord I’m just his messenger and give all the credit to Him. I give thanks that he is working in your life continue to reach out to him hold his hand like he showed you to spiritually overcome your fears. Deepen your faith learn to remove the doubt. It is good to hear the pain is subsiding and you are able to see your family again especially your sister. Keep resting in the oasis let the Lord replenish your spirit let him heal your spirit bring discernment to you and deepen your understanding. As he heals your spirit the flesh will get healthier. Pain will slowly dissipate and eventually disappear. Gods blessings
Leah D
Yes, I do I thank him after every prayer . I will continue to do so . Gods blessings

Feb 4 2017 SAT 4:16AM

Robert
I pray you will place yourself in His hands knowing that your spirit is being healed and strengthened. Build your faith through drawing closer to Yeshua in faith. You know what you’re asking for and learn to remove doubt fill your faith with blind trust our Lord is healing you day by day. A caution do not let yourself desire for a quick healing, the malady came on slowly and will heal the same way a bit at a time based on how much you’re willing to work at in the spirit and how much you can accept without doubting Amen.
Robert
Always keep in mind Peter walking on the water, his split second of doubt caused him to sink.
Leah D
Yes, I will remember. And yes bit by bit the Lord is helping me to heal. I will always keep in mind Peter walking on the water.
Robert
This is what I was talking about when I spoke in regards to science or spirit we cannot be in both. Have a great day I’m heading off to bed Good night talk later. 🏂
Leah D
Also ive just noticed that you are in Canada my friend lives in Winnipeg who has the same as me . Sorry for waking you . Get some sleep goodnight Robert
Robert
You are not waking me my day is just ending perhaps share what the lord is doing for you and have her contact me maybe we can help her meet the Father and let him work with her as well. Small world 🌍
Take Up Thy Bed And Walk!

2:42AM

Leah D
Morning Robert sorry haven’t been in touch . I was out a lot last week with one thing and another and had a bad day on Sunday . I went to my oasis last night and the first thing I seen was joel kissing the top of a new born babies head . The Lord took my hand and led me joel and ami Joel’s fiance to a stream . He asked me to drink the water then dripped the water on the babies head . It was quite emotional with them losing their baby but nice . I will read your photos in a bit as ive just got up . Hope u are well and blessings to u
Robert
Greetings Leah sorry you had a rough Sunday, one thing that is important for you as we go forward in ministering
Robert
Please everyday go to your oasis and see what the Lord is revealing to you to continue moving forward with your spiritual healing. Go to Psalm 1:1-3 meditate on verse 3 there is a healing message in there for you. Not sure but it appears there may be a blessing for Joel and Ami within their relationship in the future. They will need to draw closer to the Lord through studying and meditating on Psalm 1:1-6 each of you will receive from this Psalm through the Holy Spirit guiding you. Be with the Lord these days ahead. Blessings
Robert
Here is a caution for you to always remember as the healing takes place you will feel stronger and desire to do more. It is important that you keep in sight that as you heal, you must never take your eyes off of the Lord and His protection. Even though you are feeling stronger in the flesh keep yourself in the spirit at all times. It’s like taking meds which make you feel healed and you forget to take them to the very end of the prescription, Spiritual healing is the same stay in prayer and meditation until the Lord reveals it is time to move forward in your walk and testimony.
Leah Dragonwind Cliffe
Leah D
I do go to my oasis every night . On Saturday the Lord took me to the sea . He took my hand and we walked across but fell in . Then we took only a few steps and we walked on the water . By this I felt he was telling me I was doing to much and told me to rest which I have done . I will read what u have passed but on my iPad instead of my phone
Robert
What a blessing that you are stronger and able to be out and about enjoying life I am so thankful the Lord is working in your life Leah Praise God
Leah D
Im so thankful the Lord is working with me too
I thank him every time I say prayers throughout the day
Robert
Good discernment knowing to rest and deepening your faith and trust in the Lord Yes I sense in your writings the excitement of being free and wanting to make up for lost time. That is natural at first take small sojourns rest then a little more until your body catches up to the Spirit. Clear your /Temple a bit at a time enjoy how the Lord is moving you forward and your time with Him. Feel the comforting of his wings wrapped around you the warmth of His compassion filling you with strength and peace be by the stream soaking up His love. Blessings Leah
Leah D
Just going to read the psalms u have passed. I ask the Lord to put his angel wings around me all the time. I do feel comfort in that. Blessings Robert
Amen
Amen
Leah D
Both psalms mean a lot to me as both mention water trees and fruit. I have seen all 3 in my oasis. I know the Lord is with me at all times.
Blessings Robert and Amen
Robert
Leah allows the water of healing to flow over and through you nurturing your spirit filling it with deepening faith and understanding. I hear your dedication and only share to encourage you further to draw even closer and deeper into His love and compassion. Faith is the healing factor as I said if Peter had not doubted he would have continued walking on water.
Leah D
Yes, I will. I am dedicated to the Lord, and I have all my faith in him. Blessing Robert the Lord connected us for a reason I do believe. Thankyou for sharing it means a lot to me to draw me closer to the Lord and deeper into his love and compassion. Amen
Robert
Here is a challenge for you to search the scriptures in regards to what faith can and will do if we learn that it draws us deeper into our relationship on different levels. Let me know how you make out. If you have any questions, please ask
Leah D
Thank you, Robert, I will do.
Robert
Have A Blessed day go in peace and comfort.
Robert
going to rest now being filled with joy and peace as your journey is abundantly blessing me through our Lord Thank you and good night
Blessings Robert and Goodnight God Bless

3:49PM

Robert
Leah, I am writing an article about healing through faith and the different levels there are of faith. I am asking for your permission to use your texts to me as part of the article as direct testimonies of Gods power and workings in your life.

I will only use your first name.
Leah D
Sorry, Robert cant takes call at the moment I’m out today. Had a very good day today spk soon
Leah D
Morning Robert. Thing’s are good. Been out and bought some craft things so I can do bits on day’s I stay in. I’ve been praying to our Lord even throughout the day. Going to my oasis. Seeing different things every time. I thank him every day .sorry I haven’t been in touch just a few things going on at the moment plus been out and about more. Hope you are well. Blessings
Robert
 Leah why are you afraid of me?
Leah D
I’m not I have faith in u. Why do u ask
You have helped me so much to regain my trust in the Lord.
Sorry if I gave u that impression
Robert
I ask because I want ti to continue deepening your faith and having the Lord heal you completely as he will and can. His work in you is not finished this is just a preview of what he has for you. The visions do you remember them will you share
Leah
Yes I remember them all. The Lord took me through a storm as we walked along the beach. Then he took me to somewhere which was orange and very hot. Chris, my husband, told me Monday he was bleeding from his bk passage. I noticed this a while back but he’s color blind, but on Monday it was pure blood. Last night the Lord took me bk to the beach as we walked along there were tree stumps I had to climb over. I did this many times but could see Chris far away, and I couldn’t get to him. I haven’t got a clue how to answer the phone on here. I pressed the green button but couldn’t hear anything. I couldn’t tell u about Chris as he is sat next to me as he is worrying
Robert
The first part the beach and storm is your walk with him which he is showing you things in your life are changing as you heal. The storm is the malady there but not as severe as before. The orange and hot place is your place of faith it is your comfort zone at this level of faith. If you recall did you feel very peaceful while you were there. The beach with the stumps is how much work lies ahead but how much work is being done in your malady how many areas of it have been cut down and obstacles removed for you to move forward in faith towards complete freedom each stump represents another step forward out of the malady. Your husband on the horizon is there to encourage you over more and more of the stumps. Each stump you clear deepens your faith which draws you the closer to understanding how our Father is bringing you out of your malady.
Robert
Leah for you to explain the stumps you must use courage and faith which you are gaining as you go your eyes are fixed on Chris. You are walking on water as the Lord draws you out have no fear or doubt, keep climbing over the stumps moving forward keep your eyes on Chris focus on your love for him, and as well Jesus moving forward knowing there is nothing but love for Chris and Jesus at this time. Accept that love remove all doubt from your mind be at complete peace have no fear accept all the love from Jesus.
The Love for Chris is your gauge of your faith in Jesus as it deepens you will draw closer to him. Recognize the peace and calmness in your spirit rest and meditate in your Oasis on it. Blessings Leah.

Leah
I did feel lovely and calm in the orange plus warmth. Thank you for making it clear to me when im in my oasis. Blessings Robert
Robert
Recognize the depth of your faith. How it is bringing a calmness to your life as the Lord heals you through your faith. Each stump you clear gives you more peace as it represents one more area freed from malady and less pain and discomfort. Accept the healing when you’re in the orange area that is how you complete the Lords work by receiving it in faith. Your faith will heal you just as it would allow you to walk on water keep your eyes fixed on Jesus do not ever doubt.
Leah
I do believe our Lord is without a doubt healing me and making me stronger. Yes, I will accept his healing in my orange place. I’m beginning to understand a bit now where the Lord takes me and what the reasons are. Blessings Robert. And Thankyou for all u have help u is giving me. My faith in the Lord has changed my way of thinking. No negativity was just positive.
Advertisements

About Trumpeters Call

Humble servant of Yeshua, doing his bidding of calling his children back to Him. "The way in which God recovers and secures his interest in men is by giving them an understanding; for by that door he enters into the soul."
This entry was posted in SPIRITUAL AWARENESS. Bookmark the permalink.