Heavenly Father, as we bow before your throne and lay our petitions before you, we ask you to hear our prayers. As our days become more treacherous and dangerous, we pray Lord for your guidance. We recognize Father those who desire to harm or prevent us from doing your work, they do not accept you or your compassion, forgiveness, or love. We give praise Lord for the protection you place us under and acknowledge You alone are our helper and uphold our souls. We know Father you will reward evil unto our enemies cutting them off in your truth. We know Father it is You who will deliver us from all sin. This we give thanks for in the name of your Son, Yeshua, Amen, and Amen.
In an earlier release, “Cracked Pots,” I revealed some of the reasons for the suffered emptiness. Yeshua (Jesus Christ) shows how these delusions operate in their lives, as the enemies snare and hold on their lives. They explain the hole and emptiness being felt and lived. Many will recognize many of these snares being in their lives of both believers and non-believers.
(1) Malice, which may be taken more generally for all sorts of wickedness, as James 1:21; 1 Corinthians 5:8. But, in a more confined sense, malice is anger resting in the bosom of fools, settled overgrown anger, retained till it inflames a man to design mischief, to do harm or delight in any harm that befalls another
(2) Guile, or deceit in words. So it comprehends flattery, falsehood, and delusion, which is a crafty imposing upon another’s ignorance or weakness, to his damage
(3) Hypocrisies. The word being plural comprehends all sorts of hypocrisies. In matters of religion, hypocrisy is counterfeit piety. In civil conversation, hypocrisy is fake friendship, which is much practised by those who give high compliments, which they do not believe, make promises which they never intend to perform or pretend friendship when mischief lies in their hearts.
(4) All envies; everything that may be called envy, which is a grieving at the good and welfare of another, at their abilities, prosperity, fame, or fruitful labours.
(5) Evil speaking, which is detraction, speaking against another, or defaming him; it is rendered backbiting, 2 Corinthians 12:20; Romans 1:30.
 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
 All these evil things come from within and defile the man.
Again please remember this is just a humble servant doing the bidding of Yeshua (Jesus). I pray for a safe journey forward. A walk-in God’s love and peace, and may the “SHARING OF YOUR LIGHT” in the Den of wolves be fruitful, remember, He is always with you if you hold His love in your heart forever.