“BLUEPRINT TO ACHIEVE!”
It becomes a personal choice. However, I see it as an excellent guide and an answer to succeeding in all aspects of our spiritual life, a blueprint to achieve, “
“Have you ever approached a responsibility with this kind of single-mindedness and careful planning, while ultimately depending on God?”
- 1). Accepted the challenge?
- 2). Examine alternatives?
- 3)Promise to follow instructions?
- 4). Create a plan?
- 5). Submitted the plan to God?
- 6). Prayed for guidance?
- 7). Devised a strategy with room for God to operate?
- 8). Waited?
- 9). Watched closely?
- 10). Accepted the answer thankfully?
- 11). Explained the situation to concerned parties?
- 12). Refused unnecessary delay?
- 13). Followed through with the entire plan?
- 14) “It’s your move,” but keep in mind follow all the steps no shortcuts, they won’t work here.
If you recall, we were shown by the Holy Spirit in ‘THERE CAN BE NO TRUE PEACE WITHOUT GRACE.” where he revealed, “For our Salvation to have any value in God’s eyes, it must be shared.