This video relates how to transition from depending on the world and beginning the learning of how to trust and work with Yeshua through and in Faith.
The blueprint described within has been proven many times and becomes a way to let go of the belief you need to turn to the world for life’s answers. It is a way to prove to yourself, family and fellow believers that you can live in faith, and our Lord is there for you.
“Have you ever approached a responsibility with this kind of single-mindedness and careful planning, while ultimately depending on God?”
- 1). Accepted the challenge?
- 2). Examine alternatives?
- 3)Promise to follow instructions?
- 4). Create a plan?
- 5). Submit the plan to God?
- 6). Prayed for guidance?
- 7). Devised a strategy with room for God to operate?
- 8). Waited?
- 9). Watched closely?
- 10). Accepted the answer, thankfully?
- 11). Explained the situation to concerned parties?
- 12). Refused unnecessary delay?
- 13). Followed through with the entire plan?
- 14) “It’s your move,” but keep in mind to follow all the steps no shortcuts; they won’t work here.
Here is a moment those walking in the light of Yeshua, as believers and followers, might, at times, forget. Our fleshly vessel is our “Holy Temple,” which the Lord has placed the upkeep, care and responsibility, with us to maintain as such. 1Corinthians 3:16: Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?
CLOSING PRAYER by Robert
Heavenly Father hear this prayer of thanks for the teachings for your servant to know the Holy Spirit and his workings as your personal messenger teacher, comforter, and interceder in your name. Give us the courage to receive him into our hearts, hear his words and work with the Father that we grow and continue to do your work. This I pray in Yeshua’s name Amen
Please remember these are the words of a humble servant doing the bidding of our Father. I would ask if you are being blessed by these video’s pass them on to as many as possible so they may be blessed and share their blessings as well.