“PRAISE TO OUR LORD YESHUA WHO LIVES!”

About Yeshua's Watchman

Yeshua as a Watchman. This I pray for all. ”Our Heavenly Father brings us to the river which bringeth forth fruit so we may partake of its sustenance and be filled spiritually with nurturing wisdom, and humble dedication in service to Yeshua. “Blessings to All.” As you go forward in peace, knowledge, and strength
This entry was posted in SPIRITUAL AWARENESS. Bookmark the permalink.

12 Responses to “PRAISE TO OUR LORD YESHUA WHO LIVES!”

1. Neo says:

I mostly agree with you. my walk as a FOLLOWER OF THE WAY does not put me under any one sect ether. And same for the last part. Wow, great stuff your throwing at me.😀

2. Neo says:

Do you ever use this bible version?https://isr-messianic.org/publications/the-scriptures.html.
    Do you believe that the whole bible is still true?

3. Neo says:

Are you a torah believer?

4. Neo says:

I think that there is one that you can download.

5. Neo says:

That is true.
    Great!

6. I pray you will be blessed by the material written and video

7. The Tanakh I reference sounds similar I will look deeper into this one. However if there is a charge I am afraid I have no funds yo purchase. All that I use are free. I live by faith and what our Lord provides there is no room for extras unless He provides.

8. Neo, I use what the lord through the Holy Spirit reveals and then through prayer meditation and research verify it is from God then publish and record. I follow a few publications put of Israel a Messianic blog out of Florida as reference materials. My walk as a Watchman foes not place me under any one sect. My assembly is where two or three are gathered in Yeshus name and He becomes a third or fourth spiritusl presence.

9. Yes all Holy Spirit lead and inspired versions are the living words of God. Each word is alive. I will look at that version I do use some messianic references.

10. Several versions mainly the KJV and the Tanakh along with multiple early church commentary very few modern commentators except Spiros Zodhiates the KJV is his Hebrew-Greek study bible he published.

11. Neo says:

Hi there.
    I would like to say that I love how openly you talk about the bible, I can tell that you love Yeshua with all your heart, and your mind, and with all your strength.
    I was just wondering, What kind of bible do you use?
    Numbers 6:24-26 to you.

12. Neo, I use several Scriptural references to discern the Lord’s messages through the Holy Spirit. Each one brings forward the blessings our Lord provided to the one who transcribed His word at that time. So we in the future are able to receive those blessings which were attached. Our Lords words when shared were alive and remain so in whatever version saved in for future readers. As a messenger I share those blessings in the articles and now videos so His flock can receive them as they were meant to be gifts that nurture. I walk as a humble servant and pilgrim passing through this world, as one of His children being blessed. May our Father bring blessings to you.