Greetings in our Fathers name.
Again being in the dog house with FB, unable to post video’s on YouTube, monitored on Twitter, for telling the truth and sharing the Lord’s word. I have put together an Email group called TRUMPETER’S CALL TODAY.
It will consist of republished articles taken from numerous news agencies throughout the world which MSM ignore as they do not fit their agenda. I know there are several sources out there doing similar things. Most of their agenda’s are worldly. This group will focus on information about the suppression of Christianity.
I am asking those registered here to join this group as I am tired of not being able to post articles on a daily basis. The address to register to receive my email letter daily is TRUMPETERSCALL@groups.outlook.com just send me an email with name and email address and I will register you to receive the articles.
I am looking forward to sending out articles and keeping in touch please note you will be able to contribute articles you believe important to the group. Here is an article which caused me to be banned from FB, and ws refused on other sites.
Selected Adverse Events Reported after COVID-19 Vaccination
Updated Apr. 6, 2021LanguagesPrintSafety of COVID-19 Vaccines
Results from monitoring efforts are reassuring. Some people have no side effects. Many people have reported only mild side effects after COVID-19 vaccination.Is the Vaccine Safe?
What you need to know
- COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- Millions of people in the United States have received COVID-19 vaccines, and these vaccines will undergo the most intensive safety monitoring in U.S. history.
- CDC recommends you get a COVID-19 vaccine as soon as you are eligible.
- Adverse events described on this page have been reported to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)external icon.
- To date, VAERS has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.
- VAERS accepts reports of any adverse event following vaccination, even if it is not clear the vaccine caused the problem.
- CDC, FDA, and other federal partners will continue to monitor the safety of the COVID-19 vaccines.
Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination
Severe allergic reactions, including anaphylaxis, can occur after any vaccination.
Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare. If this occurs, vaccination providers can effectively and immediately treat the reaction.
CDC and FDA scientists have evaluated reports from people who experienced a type of severe allergic reaction—anaphylaxis—after getting a COVID-19 vaccine. Anaphylaxis after COVID-19 vaccination is rare and occurred in approximately 2 to 5 people per million vaccinated in the United States based on events reported to VAERS. This kind of allergic reaction almost always occurs within 30 minutes after vaccination. Fortunately, vaccination providers have medicines available to effectively and immediately treat patients who experience anaphylaxis following vaccination. Learn more about COVID-19 vaccines and allergic reactions.
Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination
To date, Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has not detected patterns in cause of death that would indicate a safety problem with COVID-19 vaccines.
- FDA requires vaccination providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS.
- Reports of death to VAERS following vaccination do not necessarily mean the vaccine caused the death.
- CDC follows up on any report of death to request additional information and learn more about what occurred and to determine whether the death was a result of the vaccine or unrelated.
- CDC, FDA, and other federal partners will continue to monitor the safety of COVID-19 vaccines.
Over 167 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through April 5, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 2,794 reports of death (0.00167%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA physicians review each case report of death as soon as notified and CDC requests medical records to further assess reports. A review of available clinical information including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records revealed no evidence that vaccination contributed to patient deaths. CDC and FDA will continue to investigate reports of adverse events, including deaths, reported to VAERS.
Have you experienced a side effect following COVID-19 vaccination?
You can report it to VAERSexternal icon.More Information
- Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP): COVID-19 vaccine Safety update—January 2021 (slide deck) pdf icon[1.19 MB, 56 Pages]
I thought you might be interested in the following info as well as an example of the material to expect:
I hope to see you in the next day or so as I am unable to post in FB right now.