So here we are walking within a maelstrom of individuals holding out hope for a return to what they considered a normal life. They have been lead to believe the malady being faced will come under control through their science using a vaccine. This desire is so strong many are willing to place their lives on the line using the supposed answer unproven serums with unknown side effects or long term results and in some cases death.
They yearn a return to a life shrouded in the darkness of sin and slavery to their master Satan. There is a desire to hold fast to worldly desires and gratifications. When you look at this situation it becomes apparent what they are desiring to forsake. Like those in the days of Noah, having the world filled with all forms of sin, partying marrying and living a life without righteousness.
We have been exposed to a time where our Father in heaven has presented an opportunity for all to come to him. He has warned His church will be purged of all sin and is in fact occurring. The world in their arrogance have turned their back on God and his offer of Salvation.
Here, I desire to make a statement about my position and what I have presented as messages. It has been brought to my attention there is a feeling I believe that what I am releasing is the only opinion that matters and everybody should follow it. This is far from the truth, I release what the Holy Spirit brings forward as warnings and messages and yes I at times express an opinion in respect to the problem being exposed.
At no time do I state that my opinion is the only answer. As a matter of fact I have declared openly I am not an ordained Pastor, Minister or Teacher of God’s word. I do reference scripture as additional information to bring a better understanding of the message and hopefully a method to identify and make corrections, nothing else. My declaration is that once the message is passed my job is finished and what individuals do with it is up to them.
The information here is being brought to those who desire to return to their sinful ways, believing it to be normal. Our Lord is presenting for all to see what form of walk is required to abide with Him and as I read it there’s a lot of work ahead.
But like I state the choice of how the information is received, deciphered and acted upon is the individuals, no matter their walk.
Our Saviour gives eight characters of blessed people, which represent to us the principal graces of a Christian.
1. The poor in spirit are happy. These bring their minds to their condition, when it is a low condition. They are humble and lowly in their own eyes. They see their want, bewail their guilt, and thirst after a Redeemer. The kingdom of grace is of such; the kingdom of glory is for them
2. Those that mourn are happy. That godly sorrow which worketh true repentance, watchfulness, a humble mind, and continual dependence for acceptance on the mercy of God in Christ Jesus, with constant seeking the Holy Spirit, to cleanse away the remaining evil, seems here to be intended. Heaven is the joy of our Lord; a mountain of joy, to which our way is through a vale of tears. Such mourners shall be comforted by their God
3. The meek are happy. The meek are those who quietly submit to God; who can bear insult; are silent, or return a soft answer; who, in their patience, keep possession of their own souls, when they can scarcely keep possession of anything else. These meek ones are happy, even in this world. Meekness promotes wealth, comfort, and safety, even in this world
4. Those who hunger and thirst after righteousness are happy. Righteousness is here put for all spiritual blessings. These are purchased for us by the righteousness of Christ, confirmed by the faithfulness of God. Our desires of spiritual blessings must be earnest. Though all desires for grace are not grace, yet such a desire as this, is a desire of God’s own raising, and he will not forsake the work of his own hands
5. The merciful are happy. We must not only bear our own afflictions patiently, but we must do all we can to help those who are in misery. We must have compassion on the souls of others, and help them; pity those who are in sin, and seek to snatch them as brands out of the burning
6. The pure in heart are happy; for they shall see God. Here holiness and happiness are fully described and put together. The heart must be purified by faith, and kept for God. Create in me such a clean heart, O God. None but the pure are capable of seeing God, nor would heaven be happiness to the impure. As God cannot endure to look upon their iniquity, so they cannot look upon his purity
7. The peace-makers are happy. They love, and desire, and delight in peace; and study to be quiet. They keep the peace that it be not broken, and recover it when it is broken. If the peace-makers are blessed, woe to the peace-breakers!
8. Those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake are happy. This saying is peculiar to Christianity; and it is more largely insisted upon than any of the rest. Yet there is nothing in our sufferings that can merit of God; but God will provide that those who lose for him, though life itself, shall not lose by him in the end. Blessed Jesus! how different are thy maxims from those of men of this world! They call the proud happy, and admire the gay, the rich, the powerful, and the victorious. May we find mercy from the Lord; may we be owned as his children, and inherit his kingdom. With these enjoyments and hopes, we may cheerfully welcome low or painful circumstances.
We are able to compare which life style to choose from a worldly normal one filled with sin and eternal death or a walk filled with persecution but an eternal existence in peace and the company of our Lord. “THE CHOICE IS YOURS”.